Recipe Yield: 1
An elegant but stress-free lunch!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 Flatout pizza shell, rosemary and olive oil
- 6 – 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place Flatout shell on cookie sheet and bake in oven until crisp.
- Cover shell with chopped basil, red pepper, tuna and garlic.
- Spread cheese evenly over pizza and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place back in oven and bake until cheese melts.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 pizza|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.