- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 2
For a lower fat version use reduced fat or non-fat mayonnaise and non-fat milk.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch or 1 (5 oz.) Can - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, large size, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Sugar, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together apples and lemon juice.
- Add celery, raisins, walnuts and tuna; toss gently.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and cinnamon; blend well. (For a sweeter dressing add sugar.)
- Pour dressing over apple-tuna mixture; toss gently to coat.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1.5 cup (236g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.