Recipe Yield: 2 servings
A perfect weekend lunch!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread opposite side of 2 slices with 1 Tbsp. pesto, each.
- Top pesto with tuna, red pepper slices, tomato slices and cheese. Place second slice of bread (with olive oil on the outside) on top of cheese.
- Place sandwich on preheated sandwich grill and grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.