- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 6
Enjoy the beautiful flavors from garlic, mushroom and onions complimented with albacore, asparagus and an arriabetta pasta sauce.
- 2 cans (4.5 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Albacore in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups, 1-inch pieces asparagus
- 1 cup jarred arriabetta pasta sauce
- 1 lb. orrechiette pasta
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft. Add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned and no liquid is in the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large pot of salted water to boiling. Stir in pasta and cook according to package directions. During the last minute of cooking add the asparagus. When done, drain and place back in the pot.
- Stir in the mushroom mixture, chunked tuna and pasta sauce.
- Place in a large bowl and top with the cheese blend.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 272g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.