Recipe Yield: 2
An easy dinner meal with a Southwestern flair.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic or Hickory Smoked
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1⁄2 large onion, julienned
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. paprika
- 4, 10” flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Salsa, guacamole, sour cream (optional)
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper once oil is hot and sauté for about 8 minutes, until soft.
- Mix in spices and tuna and sauté for another minute.
- Spoon pepper and tuna mixture into center of the tortilla. Add cheese, guacamole, salsa and/or sour cream as desired.
- Wrap and enjoy!
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic or Hickory Smoked
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 2 fajitas|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.