Recipe Yield: 6
Our Salmon Cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon. Just mix ingredients together in a bowl, add breadcrumbs, then fry to perfection on the stovetop. Serve over lettuce and top with a lemon dill yogurt sauce!
- 1 (14.5 oz.) Can - Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon, drained and large bones removed
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill or 1⁄4 tsp. dried dill
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 – 8 cups spring mix lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix salmon, peppers, scallion, dill, 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, cheese and eggs.
- Form into 6 patties.
- On a separate plate, mix breadcrumbs, parsley and salt and pepper. Cover salmon patties with breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add salmon burgers and cook until brown on each side. About 4–5 minutes per side.
- Place on top of lettuce and top with a lemon dill yogurt sauce if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.