Recipe Yield: 4
If you weren't already a fan of spiralized veggies, these Lemon-Dill Zoodles with Salmon will get you hooked!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized (makes ~ 8 cups noodles)
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dill
- In a large sauté pan heat olive oil over low heat. Add onion and cook stirring until translucent. Add garlic and stir for one minute.
- Add zucchini noodles to onion and garlic and stir to combine. Mix in lemon juice, zest and dill and salmon chunks.
- Serve warm or put in the refrigerator and chill for a cold noodle salad.
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 163g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.