Recipe Yield: 2
This will become a lunchtime favorite!
(note: nutritionals based on reduced fat Italian dressing)
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - StarKist Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 croutons
- 2 small tomatoes cut into wedges
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 Tbsp. dressing of your choice
- Set out 2 salad bowls. Place 2 cups of lettuce in each bowl. Top with tomato wedges.
- Mix tuna, celery and hard cooked eggs in a small bowl; place equal amounts on top of lettuce and tomatoes.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 Tbsp. dressing and place croutons on the side.
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 339g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.