Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup diced and seeded tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped, crispy bacon
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 oz. crumbled Queso Fresco, Mexican crumbling cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- Place the lettuce on a medium platter.
- Arrange the tuna, radishes, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, eggs and cheese on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle with the chopped scallions.
- Toss when ready to serve.
When using 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 336g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.