Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Red Curry
- 4 large collard green leaves
- ½ cup cooked cauliflower rice
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 1 3-inch section of an English cucumber, julienned
- Clean and cut the bottom of the hard stem of the collard green out, and trim down the remaining stem. Plunge into a pot of boiling water for 30 seconds; remove and place in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking and to cool. Drain and dry thoroughly.
- Place 1 collard green leaf on a large cutting board. Arrange ¼ of the red pepper slices, 2 Tbsp. of the cauliflower rice, ½ a pouch of tuna and ¼ of the julienned cucumbers on the bottom third of the collard leaf, leaving about 2 in. free at the bottom.
- Roll the bottom of the leaf up to cover the ingredients tightly. Fold the sides in to the center, and continue to roll the leaf.
- Slice in half and place on a platter.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||3g||6%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.