StarKist® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water 25% Less Sodium features a solid fillet of delicious wild caught albacore tuna - try it in a wrap or tuna salad sandwich. With 240mg of sodium per serving (compared to 320mg in our Regular Solid Albacore in Water 5 oz. can), it’s an excellent choice if you are watching your sodium intake. StarKist® makes it easy to incorporate seafood into your lifestyle.
With 110 calories and 26g of protein per serving, this nutrient dense tuna can works well with Mediterranean, DASH, Weight Watchers, Keto, and Paleo diet plans.
The look of the packaging design may vary.
- Reduced Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water (Pouch)
- Albacore White Tuna in Water Low Sodium (Pouch)
- StarKist Selects® Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water - No Salt Added (Can)
- Premium White Chicken 25% Less Sodium (Pouch)
- Chunk Light Tuna in Water 25% Less Sodium (Can)
- Light Tuna in Water 25% Less Sodium (Pouch)
- High in protein*
- Natural omega-3s++
- 240mg of sodium per can
*Tuna is naturally high in protein
++Our 5oz Can of Low Sodium Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water has 270mg per serving of EPA and DHA omega-3s combined
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 can drained (113g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.