Recipe Yield: 20
The wonton cups make a fun and fancy appetizer but the salad works well in a sandwich too!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄4 cup diced water chestnuts
- 1⁄4 cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste (or to taste)
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Place tuna, water chestnuts and carrots in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste in a small bowl and combine well. Add mayonnaise mixture to tuna and mix well.
- Serve in wonton cups (see below) or in lettuce cups, hollowed out cucumbers or tomatoes. Garnish with chopped red pepper.
- To make wonton cups: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray wonton wrappers on both sides with cooking spray. Place into small muffin tins (push into tin lightly, spreading sides out gently). Bake for 6 – 8 minutes until crisp. Remove and let cool on racks.
|Servings Per Container 20|
|Servings Size 1 tuna cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.