Recipe Yield: 4
A fun pizza for a Saturday night sleepover!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 large prepared pizza shell
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning (low sodium is okay)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza shell on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stir together sauce and taco seasoning; spread over the shell, 1⁄4 inch from the edge.
- Flake tuna and divide over the sauce; sprinkle with onion and olives over the tuna; top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 8 – 10 minutes until shell is crisp and cheese has melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 2 slices (307g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.