Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist Selects® Solid Light Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chunked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 orange, zested, sectioned and juiced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and mix in zest from 1 orange. Set aside to cool.
- Remove peel and pith from orange with a paring knife down to the fruit. Slice sections out from the membrane surrounding each. Cut each section in half. Squeeze juice from remaining membranes of the orange into a small bowl.
- Mix about 1 Tbsp. orange juice, green onions, parsley, basil, goat cheese and half the pistachios into the quinoa.
- Gently mix in drained tuna and orange sections.
- Place mixture on bed of arugula and top with remaining pistachios.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans - StarKist Selects® Solid Light Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chunked and drained
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 180g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.