Recipe Yield: 4
Wake up lunch with this sweet and nutty sandwich.
Try Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic for some added flavor!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (5 oz.) Cans drained - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes, halved (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 tsp. dry dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pitas, halved
- Curly-leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna, celery, raisins and walnuts in medium bowl.
- Blend yogurt and dill weed; toss with tuna mixture.
- Line each pita with lettuce; fill with 1⁄4 of the tuna salad.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich (332g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.