Recipe Yield: 4
Give the corner deli a run for its money.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaves, curly-leaf
- 8 slices bread
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Chill several hours.
- Line 4 slices bread with lettuce; top each with 1⁄4 tuna mixture and top with remaining bread.
|Servings Size 1 sandwich (141g)|
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%|
|Calories from Fat||140|