Recipe Yield: 4
Assemble this tasty no-cook Avocado Tuna Stack appetizer in just 15 minutes using a biscuit cutter.
Equipment: 2-¾ or 3-inch biscuit cutter
Nutritionals do not include tortilla chips
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. pico de gallo
- ¼ cup mango salsa – recipe below or store bought
- ⅓ cup guacamole
- Assorted tortilla chips
- ½ cup diced mango
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ - ½ tsp. chopped jalapeno
- ½ Tbsp. cilantro
- Place the biscuit cutter on a small platter and spoon 1/3 cup of guacamole in the bottom. Spread out evenly.
- Top with ¼ cup mango salsa, spreading out as evenly as possible. Top with pico de gallo the same way. Add tuna and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Very gently pull the biscuit cutter straight up.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 57g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.