Recipe Yield: 7 (½-cup servings)0
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup cooked bulgur
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup small-diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced and seeded tomato
- ½ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- Lemon quarter (for garnish)
- Place the bulgur in a medium bowl, and toss it with olive oil to keep it from clumping.
- Mix in the cucumber, tomato, parsley, onions and mint.
- Toss well, and chill until ready to serve.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the top, just before serving, if desired.
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Serving Size: ½-cup (84g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.