Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 2 cups zucchini noodles (~ 6 oz.)
- 6 Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 small mozzarella balls
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh basil
- Place the zucchini noodles in a medium bowl or on a medium plate.
- Toss the tuna with the noodles, and mix in the olives, tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Time-saving tip: Buy prepared zucchini noodles in the produce section of your grocery store.
Recipe Nutrition Information
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 salad (365g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.