Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Teriyaki
- 3/4 cup cooked ramen noodles cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup chopped baby bok choy
- ½ cup sliced red pepper cut in 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- Place cooked ramen noodles in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken to the noodles, and toss well to coat with the sauce.
- Add the cabbage, bok choy, red pepper, peanuts and scallions, and toss well.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1-1/2 cups salad (144g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.