Recipe Yield: 2
Bring this takeout favorite to your home with our Sriracha Tuna Ramen Soup made with StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha. Note: consider trying this in a take along jar – layer all ingredients in a jar and dump into a bowl and add water.
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha
- 1 package (3 oz.) Ramen noodle soup, chicken flavor
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- ¼ cup corn (canned or frozen)
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- 1 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Prepare ramen noodle soup according to the package’s directions; use ¾ teaspoon of seasoning that comes with the package.
- Top the cooked noodles with the baby spinach, mushrooms, corn, edamame, green onions, and Sriracha tuna.
- Stir and enjoy.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 185g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.