Recipe Yield: 6
Call in your cowboys and cowgirls for this Tex-Mex treat.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water (if cans, drained and chunked)
- 1 can (15 oz.) 50% reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag (10 oz.) lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup reduced fat ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- In a large bowl, layer half of the lettuce, tuna, beans, corn and ranch dressing. Repeat the first five layers, top with salsa; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill for 1⁄2 hour before serving.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size (311g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.