- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 10
A classic tuna melt jazzed up with a smoky hickory flavor.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. chopped celery or pickle relish
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, onion and celery and mix well.
- Top 2 of the bread slices with 1 slice of cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cheese slices and top with remaining bread slice.
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray to coat the pan. Place sandwich in the skillet – cheese side on the bottom–and cook on medium heat until lightly browned. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the second side.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.