Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 pouch (4.5 oz.) StarKist® Chicken Creations™ Chicken Salad
- 2 pita breads
- 2 cups salad mix (baby greens, like red romaine, spinach and leaf lettuce)
- ½ cup red and/or green grapes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- Chopped scallions
- Cut the pita breads in half and place each on a plate. Line each half of the pita bread with 1 cup salad mix.
- Place the chicken salad in a medium bowl. Gently stir in the grapes, almonds and red onion.
- Add ½ of the chicken salad mix to each pita bread.
- Top with chopped scallions.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.