Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½-lb. penne pasta
- ¾ cup cooked lentils
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 20 Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente. Drain it and place it in a large bowl.
- Mix in the lentils and olive oil, and toss to coat. Cover and place the salad in the refrigerator to chill.
- When ready to serve, toss in the tuna, olives, tomatoes and arugula.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 310g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.