Recipe Yield: 4
Take a break with this refreshing pasta and lemon chicken dish. Perfect for a summer lunch or dinner!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 2 cups cooked orzo
- ½ cup diced tomatoes (or diced grape tomatoes)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green part)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil (chiffonade)
- Place orzo in a medium bowl. Mix in Chicken Creations, tomatoes, scallions and feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight)
- Mix in pine nuts and basil just before serving.
Recipe Nutrition Information
2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Zesty Lemon Pepper
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size about 3/4 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.