Recipe Yield: 1
This Kale and Quinoa Tuna Salad made with StarKist Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper is a super flavorful superfood – and no fuss!
- 1 – 2.6 oz. pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper (or try the Ranch flavor for a different twist)
- 1-½ cups ribbon cut baby kale leaves
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Toss kale with quinoa and red peppers and place on plate. Flake Tuna Creations and place on top of the salad.
- In a small bowl whisk the canola oil, mustard and vinegar until combined. Drizzle over the salad.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.