- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 1
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail:http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6oz) pouch Salmon Creations® Mango Chipotle
- 2 cups roughly chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks packed in juice, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallions
- Pulse cauliflower in a blender until reduced to small rice-like pieces.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper. Cook and stir until lightly browned and slightly softened, 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to the skillet. Cook and stir until hot and mostly softened, another 2 - 3 minutes. Transfer contents to a medium-large bowl.
- Top with salmon, black beans, pineapple, and scallions.
|Servings Per Container:|
|Serving Size: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.