- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 16
These little cuties make a great after school snack!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations ® Ginger Sesame
- 1 – 4 ½ inch long section of a seedless cucumber sliced thinly into 16 strips
- ½ red pepper, sliced thinly and cut in half (~32, 1-½ inch strips)
- ¼ cup carrot slices (32, 1 ½ inch strips)
- Place cucumber strips on a cutting board
- Spread 1 – ½ tsp. tuna over ½ the length of the cucumber. Top with carrot and pepper strips.
- Roll each cucumber up and place on a platter.
- Serve immediately.
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Serving Size: 1 roll|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.