- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 10
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 10 mini twist rolls
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 oz. (~ 1 cup) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 3 – 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Preheat broiler. Slice rolls in half, lengthwise.
- Mix together tuna and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Spread bottom of each roll with ~ 1 tsp. mustard.
- Top with 3 slices of tomato and ~ 11⁄2 Tbsp. of the tuna. Top tuna with about 1 Tbsp. of the shredded Gouda cheese.
- Place under the broiler for 1 – 2 minutes, just until the cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Place top on each sandwich and serve!
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Serving Size: 119 g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.