Recipe Yield: 2
You’ve never had burgers like this! A wonderful combination of spices makes these burgers a treat your whole family will love!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. egg substitute
- 2 – 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Mix tuna, 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, cheese, dressing, egg substitute and onion in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Form into 2 large patties (or 8 small ones); Place remaining 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs on a plate. Coat each side of tuna patties with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties 3 – 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 160 g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.