Recipe Yield: 4
Loaded baked potatoes no one has to run extra laps for!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 2 medium size baking potatoes (about 10 – 12 oz. each)
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onions, including tops
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Wash and pierce potatoes; microwave on high for 8 – 10 minutes. Wrap in foil and let stand to finish cooking while preparing broccoli.
- Microwave pouch of broccoli and cheese sauce on high for 5 minutes.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine tuna and chili powder. Gently stir in broccoli. Cover, heat on high for 11⁄2 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise. Top with broccoli and tuna mixture. Sprinkle with onions and bacon. Top each with 1 Tbsp. sour cream.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 257g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.