Recipe Yield: 1
This crunchy and zesty salad is perfect as a main dish or side salad.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 11⁄2 tsp. olive oil
- Italian bread cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup cubed red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cubed green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. light balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, toss bread cubes with olive oil and salt. Spread on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 7 – 10 minutes until toasted.
- In another large bowl, mix tuna peppers, tomato, cucumber and onion together to blend well.
- Add bread cubes, basil and balsamic vinaigrette and toss well. Garnish with fresh basil and salt and pepper as desired. Serve immediately.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 salad (273g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.