Recipe Yield: 4
Swap out the pepperoni and cheese for a new Friday night favorite! Our Spinach Tuna Pizza is made with Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and ricotta cheese. Bake until lightly browned and sprinkle with Italian blend cheese.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 individual whole wheat pizza crusts or 1 large whole wheat crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach (1 bag)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1⁄2 tsp. jarred minced garlic)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread with 1⁄4 cup sauce.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil over medium low heat. Add garlic, spinach, and mushrooms and cook until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are softened.
- Top pizzas with 1⁄4 spinach and mushroom mixture. Place ricotta cheese, tomatoes and tuna around the top of the pizza shell.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Italian Cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.