Recipe Yield: 1
A light and fresh sandwich, perfect for a quick lunch.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 flatbread wrap
- 1⁄4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 4 thin cucumber slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- Place flatbread wrap on plates. Cover center 2⁄3 of wrap with spinach leaves.
- Top with tuna, cheese, cucumber, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Roll tightly and cut in half.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.