Recipe Yield: 1 sandwich
Have some fun with this by using a fish shaped flatbread or make your own. Let your kids decorate the outside and watch them eat this up!
- 1, 2.6 oz. pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® Bacon Ranch
- 1 Flatbread (like Flatout® Fold-it or Pepperidge Farms Deli Flats)
- 1 slice American or Cheddar cheese
- 4 – 5 slices roasted peppers or sliced tomatoes or pickle slices
- cooking spray
- Spray grill pan or non-stick frying pan with cooking spray.
- Place flat bread on a plate and spread with tuna. Top with peppers or other vegetables and a slice of cheese.
- Place flat bread cheese side down on griddle or frying pan and cook until brown on one side. Flip and cook on other side. Cheese should melt to hold sandwich together.
|Servings Per Container 1|
|Servings Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Total Fat||7g||11 %|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.