Recipe Yield: 4 servings
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail:http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 2 (2.6oz) Pouches-Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo
- 3 wedges light spreadable Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- Optional topping: hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir cheese wedges until smooth. Add tuna and mozzarella cheese. Stir until uniform.
- Mix in carrots and celery.
- Place tortillas between 2 damp paper towels. Microwave for 1 minute, or until warm and pliable.
- Evenly distribute tuna mixture among the tortillas. Tightly roll up each into a tube, and place on the baking sheet, seam side down. Secure with toothpicks, if needed.
- Bake until crispy, 14 - 16 minutes.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 1/4 of recipe (2 taquitos)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.