Recipe Yield: 6
Filling, flavorful and healthy – you won’t miss the salt!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 3 green onions sliced diagonally, white and green parts
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. cumin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend lime juice, canola oil and cumin in a separate small bowl. Toss dressing with tuna and vegetable mixture. Stir in chopped cilantro.
- Let stand in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight to let the flavors blend together.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Servings Size 166 g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.