Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
An all time family favorite!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) or 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) or 2 cans (5 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna or Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup butter crackers, crushed
- 4 oz. (about 2- ½ cups) egg noodles
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. Stir in noodles, peas, tuna and thyme.
- Transfer to a 1-½ quart casserole. Bake 15 minutes; top with cracker crumbs. Continue baking 5 – 10 minutes or until heated through.