- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 10
Wondering what to do with all those peppers from your garden?
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup diced red and green peppers
- 1⁄8 cup diced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 5 banana peppers, split in half and cleaned
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix tuna, cream cheese, 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, peppers, onion, garlic and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- Spread tuna mixture inside each half pepper and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Top each pepper with 1–2 tsp. remaining cheese and place back in oven for 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Serve with a drizzle of hot sauce if desired.
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Serving Size: 1 pepper half|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.