Recipe Yield: 6
Up your ramen game in just 5 minutes with this Sriracha Tuna Ramen Noodle Salad made with StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha
- 1 package (3 oz.) Ramen noodle soup, flavoring packet discarded
- ½ avocado, pitted and diced
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 8 oz. coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. diced cilantro
- In a medium bowl, crush the ramen noodles into small pieces.
- Combine with avocado, edamame, coleslaw mix, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Top with tuna and cilantro and enjoy.
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.