Recipe Yield: 2
Toss these delicious ingredients into the wok for an Asian-inspired dish. Frozen, stir-fry vegetable mix (16 oz. bag) would work in place of fresh vegetables.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini, cut in half circles
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced or large dice
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry zucchini, red bell peppers and garlic 1 – 2 minutes. Add carrots and stir-fry an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce with 1⁄2 cup water. Add cornstarch and stir to dissolve. Add to vegetables. Cook 1 – 2 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in tuna and stir fry 1 minute – just to heat through. (Don’t over-stir.)
- Serve over rice if desired.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 1-1⁄2 cups (282g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.