Recipe Yield: 2
Light and Fresh – a nice dinner for company!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 4 oz. long, thin pasta, such as fettuccini, linguine or spaghetti
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen french style green beans, thawed
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Dash thyme
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain when al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and peppers and sauté for 1 – 2 minutes until crisp. Add green beans and sauté another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet whisk white wine and goat cheese over medium-low heat. Stir quickly to melt goat cheese.
- Add tuna, thyme and goat cheese sauce to vegetables; heat for 1–2 minutes or until hot. Serve over cooked pasta.
|Servings Per Container 2|
|Servings Size 2 cups (334g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.