Recipe Yield: 16 pieces (8 servings/2 rolls)
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Korean Style Gochujang
- 2 cups cooked, seasoned sushi rice ( 1 Tbsp. sugar + 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar)
- 2 seaweed wraps
- ¼ avocado, sliced in strips
- ¼ cup red pepper strips
- ¼ cup julienned carrots
- Place seaweed wrap on bamboo mat and spread 1 cup of rice over the wrap, leaving a 1-inch free border.
- Place ½ pouch of tuna in a strip down the rice, about 1 inch in. Place ½ the avocado strips on top of the tuna and carrot strips on one side and red pepper strips on the other side.
- Fold over bamboo mat and roll tightly.
- Slice in 10 pieces, discarding the 2 end pieces.
- Repeat with the second wrap.
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Servings Size 2 pieces|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.