- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail:http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy, flaked
- 4 oz. (about 1- 1⁄4 cups) uncooked high-fiber penne pasta
- One 12 oz. bag (about 4 cups) broccoli coleslaw
- 2 cups chopped red and yellow bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped jicama
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Prepare pasta in a medium pot per package instructions, about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine broccoli slaw with 1⁄4 cup water. Cover and microwave for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Alternatively, steam your slaw by microwaving it right in the bag, if the package says it can be done. Drain excess liquid.
- Add bell peppers, onion, jicama and flaked tuna.
- In a medium bowl, whisk vinegar, oil and red pepper flakes.
- Add to the large bowl, and mix well.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and chill!
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 Salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.