Recipe Yield: 12
This is easy to throw together for an after-work get-together.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- In a food processor bowl with metal blade, place tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onions and dill. Pulse on and off until well blended.
- Pour into small bowl; chill several hours or overnight before serving. Serve with cut vegetables or crackers.
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Serving Size: 54g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.