Recipe Yield: 1-2 flatbreads
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist E.V.O.O.® Wild Yellowfin Tuna
- 1 flatbread or naan
- 6-8 kalamata olives, halved
- 6-8 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4-5 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried chili flakes for added heat (can be adjusted to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pre-bake flatbread or naan for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with ricotta cheese, fresh tomato, kalamata olives, and one pouch of StarKist E.V.O.O.® Wild Yellowfin Tuna.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until desired crispiness has been reached.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 203g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.