Recipe Yield: 8
Put a spicy twist on your classic black bean dip with our Tuna Creations® BOLD Tapatio Tuna and Black Bean Dip. Tip: Recipe can easily be doubled for a larger party!
- 1, 2.6 oz. pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Tapatio
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Place black beans, red onion, lime juice and zest and canola oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add cream cheese and blend in.
- Place in serving dish and top with tuna, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and cheddar cheese. Place under broiler to melt the cheese and serve with tortilla chips or cut up vegetables.
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Servings Size 1|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.