Recipe Yield: 4
Smoky and spicy! These are a perfect after school treat!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations™ Classic BBQ
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread, Multigrain
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced green pepper or jalapeño
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped, fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the olive oil and onion in a skillet and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion begins to soften. Add the cumin, peppers and ground black pepper; stir and continue cooking for 2–3 more minutes.
- Divide BBQ chicken and onion between two flatbreads. Sprinkle the shredded Colby-Jack cheese on top.
- Roll up each flatbread lengthwise. Slice each roll into 1” slices and place cut-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14–16 minutes, or until flatbreads are slightly golden in color.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and then sprinkle pinwheels with fresh cilantro before serving.
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Servings Size 3- 4 pieces|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.