- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 10
These Salmon Breakfast Sandwiches are simple and easy to make ahead! They're perfect for busy weekday morning, or for Saturdays on the go! To make ahead, freeze them individually wrapped, then reheat in the toasted oven at 350º. Swap in your favorite cheese and condiments as desired, like pepper jack or sliced avocado.
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) StarKist® Salmon in Water, drained, cleaned and broken up
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Salt and pepper
- 10 English Muffins
- 10 slices of cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Break 10 eggs into a medium bowl and mix well. Add onion and salmon pieces and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat griddle or frying pan on medium high heat.
- Split English Muffins and toast.
- If you have a 3- 4 inch cookie cutter, egg forms or even a round sliced red or green pepper, place on the griddle.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the egg and salmon mixture into each form and cook until the top just begins to set. Remove the form and flip carefully to keep the round form and cook until just firm.
- Top ½ English muffin with the egg round and top with a slice of cheese. Spread the other half of the English muffin with mustard and top.
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.